Secret Offer – 50,000 Bonus Miles for United Airlines Visa
The best offer has arrived. United Airlines is trying to keep it quiet. They haven’t advertised it on their website or anywhere online.
However, I caught word of the offer from my brother. It has all the features of the United Signature Visa (the card I have) but there are two huge kickers:
- 50,000 bonus miles on signup (worth 2 domestic tickets. if each ticket is $300, they are effectively giving you atleast $600)
- No annual fee for the first year (normally $60/yr)
Watch the video: I explain the secret offer
The signup bonus of 50k miles is HUGE. It gets you either:
- 2 domestic roundtrip tickets (each domestic ticket is 25,000 miles)
- almost a Europe ticket (you get 50k of the 55,000 miles needed)
- almost a Asia ticket (you get 50k of the 65,000 miles needed)
A friend signed up yesterday and got instant approval. Getting to the signup is a little tricky, but if you follow these exact steps it will work out fine:
- Call United Airlines at 1-800-421-4655
- Press 3 to “Enroll in Mileage Plus”
- Press 0 to get the operator when they ask “How many people would you like to enroll?”
- When the operator picks up, tell them you want to apply for the United Signature Visa with the 50,000 mile bonus
- United will then transfer you to Chase
- When the person from Chase picks up, tell them you you heard there is a promotion for the United Signature Visa where you get a 50,000 mile signup bonus and there is no annual fee for the first year
- They will take your application over the phone and should give you instant approval
Act now: This offer is for a limited time according to Chase and could be cut short if too many people signup.
If you’re looking for a card or to take a big trip, I highly recommend this offer. For no annual fee, they are effectively giving you at least $600 in miles. This is an excellent deal.