Update (May 3, 2010): Congrats to Teresa Michael for beating me in my own competition! By finding $0.73 on the streets of New York this weekend, she beats my 2 cents and wins (note: for my first penny I had to race a homeless guy on 5th ave). I'm walking down the sidewalk in NYC, and somehow I always find money.
The game this weekend: Who can find the most money? Join the competition with my friend Teresa and I and try winning the championship.
- Try to find money
- Honest is key - there is no way to verify how much you find. Be honest!
- The game runs from Friday April 30, 2010 at 5pm EST - Sunday May 2, 2010 at 5pm EST
- Leave a comment that you'll be participating and leave updates on how much you've found.
- I will periodically update this post with the current participants and rankings.
- Anyone can participate (whether in America or outside the country)
Tips on find money (see my previous post for some good ideas). If you get an good pictures or videos of you in action, email them to me and I'll add it to this post.
This game is all about having fun. Will anyone else play along?
(Note: This is crazy but I love this stuff!)